Rotax Summer Shootout
|From Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 08:00am |
To Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 05:00pm
Thursday Practice Added, VP Fuel & More
Miller Motorsports Park is excited to keep the tradition of a Rotax Summer Shootout going this season in preparation for the 2014 U.S.Rotax Max Challenge Grand Nationals. This year's event will be a two-race weekend June 27-29 with racers from across the country and Jamaica expected to descend on our facility in Tooele, Utah. This year's shootout will offer up a $3,500 prize purse for the Rotax Senior Division during the Sunday race! The 2014 Rotax Summer Shootout at Miller Motorsports Park will be a three-day event for competitors in seven Rotax divisions to include a full day of practice, and thw seperate race events.
With the event now just over one month away (June 27-29), we wanted to provide a refresher on the information and add some new items. The 2014 Rotax Summer Shootout at Miller Motorsports Park was initially planned as a three-day event for competitors in seven Rotax divisions to include a full day of practice, and two separate race events. Due to numerous requests from the competitors we have added a full day of practice on Thursday.
Check out the tentative schedules and related info shown below:
Tentative Schedules and Info
Event week overview
(possible adjustment once we have the National daily schedule)
Facility Info & Regulations
Registration & Contact Info
- FUEL: The Rotax Summer Shootout will require the use of VP MS93 fuel to match the regulations of the Grand National event
- TRAILERS: Any competitors wishing to leave their truck and/or trailer onsite between the Shootout and Nationals are welcome to do so free of charge. There will be a designated location for this parking (will not be allowed to leave in pit area). Please speak with a member of the kart track staff during the event for information.
Prizes & Awards
- Saturday, June 28
- Each class winner will receive a set of MOJO tires (excludes Senior, see below)
- $50 gift certificate from Race Tech Development to the Hard Charger in each class with more than 10 entries
- Sunday, June 29
- Rotax Senior Division - $3,500 purse
- 1st = $2,000
- 2nd = $1,000
- 3rd = $500
Pricing and Fees
- Race Entry = Pre-registration $75 / day (ends 5PM June 26) OR $90 / day at event
- Purchase of one set of tires per entry is mandatory
- Practice on Thursday - $60 Friday- $60
- Transponder Rental = $20 ea.
- Paddock Pit Space = $35 ea.
- Garage Pit Space = $225 ea. (20’ x 30’)
- Pit Pass (Crew) = $20 (Fri-Sun)
- Spectator Pass = $5 / day
- RV space w/ Power = $105 / space (16’ x 88’)
- RV space w/o Power = $30 / space
Rotax MAX Challenge United States Grand Nationals
Location : Kart Track